Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX): "I Intend to Speak in Opposition to #Obamacare...until I Am No Longer Able to

Yep, oh Ted is now reading letters from small business, here's one:

Cruz turned to letters from small business owners from across the country as he finished the third hour of his speech. The letters describe the burden some employers feel of the health care law, which requires them to provide coverage for full time employees.

So that must be small business above 50. I suppose there are some a little over 50 that don't presently provide health insurance. It these letter's are under 50 then someone has grossly misinformed them.

You know I used to be a registered republican, then independent leaning republican, but this clown may have just completely thrown me to the other side completely. The law isn't perfect and I would expect thing's like the family glitch to be fixed in the coming months, but this guy just drive's me insane. In a couple year's he will be out of congress and accomplished what he went there for. His 15 minute's of fame so he could write a book, get a nice corporate job making millions and pissing a whole lot of people off.

What one thing has he accomplished since being elected?

• Staff
Yep, oh Ted is now reading letters from small business,

He should start reading the Obamacare law that way the other senators would know what is in it, and would take at least 100 hours............

----------

now he is reading green eggs and ham.....really....hahahahahaha

He should start reading the Obamacare law that way the other senators would know what is in it, and would take at least 100 hours............

----------

now he is reading green eggs and ham.....really....hahahahahaha

That is an excellent idea!

I think he needs a good health insurance plan so he can treat his rambling's and OCD.

----------

Have you seen the comments (if you're watching on computer).

What one thing has he accomplished since being elected?

So elected officials must keep passing useless bills in order to accomplish something?

Thats a horrible mindset. The Federal Government doesn't do anything well enough to be effective, as far as I'm concerned, Senators should be repealing many bad pieces of legislation that became law i.e. NDAA, Patriot Act, Obamacare etc. etc.

p.s. he's a junior senator, there's not much one can do unless you want to be a cosigner to another horrible piece of legislation, yep thats worthy of praise huh?

Odd since the narrator of that piece thought he would hate green eggs and ham but turned out he loved it!!!!

:D

yea i know...were in the hell was he going with that.......

----------

this has been really funny to listen to.......and still going

----------

dang now they are pulling a duck dynasty card...hahaha

----------

gezzz.......just start reading the act word for word....i might learn something....

----------

and think I am going brain dead having to listen to this.....

----------

but I do it for my clients.....

Back