Sending Newsletters? How Often?

Mark, do you do the event marketing program? Just set it up like a monthly newsletter instead? Just curious as I'd like to get something like this started while my book is small.

Yes, I have everything with them. I'm a reseller for them so they give me everything.

The event thing is not all that.

WHat I love is everyone of my email becomes a website.

Example R.F.S.

YOu can call me and I will go over how I do it with you.

are you guys putting anything "fun" in your newsletter?

I.E. I get a monthly newsletter from one of my brokers and it has a small crossword puzzle in it. I tend to get alot of retirees, so I think that would be kinda cool to add to mine.

If so, where do you get them?

Do you send a newsletter out to all of your clients? If your a life only shop, would you send a newsletter to all of your clients each month?
What about the Final Expense clients?
I am wondering if there are any clients you would not send a newsletter. Maybe ones you feel certain will not buy again, or finanically can't buy again.
What do you do?
Of course I am talking about snail mail where there is a cost involved.
Thanks,
Shooter

Do you send a newsletter out to all of your clients? If your a life only shop, would you send a newsletter to all of your clients each month?
What about the Final Expense clients?
I am wondering if there are any clients you would not send a newsletter. Maybe ones you feel certain will not buy again, or finanically can't buy again.
What do you do?
Of course I am talking about snail mail where there is a cost involved.
Thanks,
Shooter

I say send it to ALL your clients, its one way to keep you in front of them and it can trigger a referral for you.

I send it to prospects also.

Back