Seniors Answering Their Phones Just FYI

I have noticed that the response rate from cold calling people turning 65 is way down from previous years. If you are at home during the day you are getting hammered with phone calls. If people don't recognize the name or number they are hesitant to answer the phone.

People dodging an insurance agent. Wow. That has to be a first.

BUT BUT BUT Im Told I am WRONG

Im told "I called 20 leads and made 19 appts in a half hour" etc etc

Which may be---but prospects in THIS area then dont act ANYTHING like they do anywhere else in the universe!

Anyone calling 20 leads in 30 minutes and getting 19 appointments is either lying or giving away free (insert vice of your choice here).

Your caller ID could say Publisher's Clearing House and you still won't talk to 19 of 20 dials.

When I call leads they are expecting me to call. They know my name and have my phone number. Even with that I am lucky to talk to 20% of them the first time I call.

Errr--how is that possible?

Ive used TM leads and heard the recordings--they say my name like four times, confirm I will be calling, they want to hear from me etc

I call within 36 hours--they dont answer, they dont remember, they lie and say they ran out five minutes after the call and got life, etc etc etc etc

So WHERE do you get such leads?

Errr--how is that possible?

Ive used TM leads and heard the recordings--they say my name like four times, confirm I will be calling, they want to hear from me etc

I call within 36 hours--they dont answer, they dont remember, they lie and say they ran out five minutes after the call and got life, etc etc etc etc

So WHERE do you get such leads?

The guy who sells them to you gets 19 out of 20 to answer and he closes all of them. :D

Everyone else has the same results as you do for TM leads.

Back