SEO Services??

capture about 50 leads a month

How long have you been doing this? What is your conversion rate on these $6 leads? What kind of product are you targeting (Medigap, final expense, etc)?

How long have you been doing this? What is your conversion rate on these $6 leads? What kind of product are you targeting (Medigap, final expense, etc)?

He apparently does final expense but also has a security license. Interesting combination.

He has a telemarketer and after an appointment helps the new client how to get on the DNC list.

JD said he is a marketer as well.

There is something missing here.

Rick

Thx. The Berry Company name dropping raised my antenna, but figured I would see what I could find out.

I'm in the senior market. I do a complete fact finding session and sell anything from annuities to final expense. My leads from the Berry Company are for final expense. I have no affiliation with them other than being a customer. I think they are owned by yp.com.

I have no intent of soliciting any business here, frankly I have nothing to solicite unless you want to purchase some insurance from me.

I have a lot of experience and have sold many different lines of insurance for many years. I'm here to share my experience and help wherever I can. For whatever reason some posters don't like or can't believe that. It doesn't change anything other than it makes it a little more fun for me.

Last edited:
I've used The Berry Company with much success. They use SEO and PPC campaigns and have driven a lot of traffic to my sites. They also have packages for almost any budget.

Wow- I ask a question and when I returned there are 2 pages of conversation! For $300 a month, how many are you converting?
Thanks,Bear

I've maxed out what I can for the keywords I was willing to pay for. I could drive more traffic but my acquisition cost would go up due to the competition for certain keywords.

One of the issues I have with my web guy is kw research. I remember back when other tools existed to help pinpoint and identify profitable keywords- obviously old seo was much easier. Do you mind if I ask what process is best for selecting keywords? I'm not a fan of the planner tool but I also don't know where else to turn.

I spend about $300 a month with them (including Google PPC) and I capture about 50 leads a month through the mobile websites they have designed and maintained for me.

I recommend testing a lead service first to determine what kind of closing ratio you can achieve then plugging in the price to see if they are going to meet your profit expectations.

Back