• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

SEP after one SEP was already used?

If you send in a new app for her current plan, the carrier will likely reject it since she is already enrolled in that plan. The easiest thing I have found is to do a 3-way with the client as mentioned above. Takes 5-10 minutes and you don't have to get together face to face or do any of the e-signature stuff (which people in my area seem to be intimidated by).
That’s incorrect . I’ve done this at least 30 times . If I know I have to call wellcare or Aetna and be on hold 90 mins and it might not even be cancelled by the hardly English speaking person I rewrite same plan . It knocks pending app out

We all know that you've done everything there is to do more times than anyone else could have ever dreamed of doing them and are the best at everything.

That being said, I am not incorrect. This is how I have handled it in the past and it has not failed me yet. I schedule 3-way call ins at 9:00 (never in the afternoon, because of hold times). I also don't write Wellcare, so can't speak to that one.

We all know that you've done everything there is to do more times than anyone else could have ever dreamed of doing them and are the best at everything.

That being said, I am not incorrect. This is how I have handled it in the past and it has not failed me yet. I schedule 3-way call ins at 9:00 (never in the afternoon, because of hold times). I also don't write Wellcare, so can't speak to that one.
Your are wrong . I dont care how you do it . You said you can’t write the same plan. As long as your original Aor you can . So get off your high horse 🐎 and admit you learned something from DonP today .

Never said you can't write the same plan. Said it will likely get rejected (the person who commented after me clarified what I intended with his comment and I liked the comment). I would say you need to do dramatic work with your reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Never said you can't write the same plan. Said it will likely get rejected (the person who commented after me clarified what I intended with his comment and I liked the comment). I would say you need to do dramatic work with your reading comprehension.
But it won’t get rejected . Theres no likely . You said it would get rejected . The duplicate app cancels the pending app and reinstates your plan like nothing ever happened . Your plan was never terminated as the new pending app never went active .

Back