Shaq on Annuities

I have actually been implementing Anderson Financial's methods into my own business. Last week I had a great prospect named Mrs. Ethel that was kind of on the fence about doing business with me. So I just invited her to a party on my bosses yacht, loaned her $300k and like that: BOOM....got her med supp, $15k IRA rollover and a dental plan. Like fish in a barrel boys.

The dental plan to boot is what really makes it sweet. :-)

I have actually been implementing Anderson Financial's methods into my own business.

Last week I had a great prospect named Mrs. Ethel that was kind of on the fence about doing business with me. So I just invited her to a party on my bosses yacht, loaned her $300k and like that: BOOM....got her med supp, $15k IRA rollover and a dental plan.

Like fish in a barrel boys.

Hahaha. That's hilarious. So what you're saying is, you spent $25k on the food, booze, decorations and DJ for the party and you made $750 in commission. Not to mention the $300k you loaned to the friend who won't sign a huge guarantee with his team because his "boy" is in his ear telling him it's not enough money.

Does that sound about right?

Hahaha. That's hilarious. So what you're saying is, you spent $25k on the food, booze, decorations and DJ for the party and you made $750 in commission. Not to mention the $300k you loaned to the friend who won't sign a huge guarantee with his team because his "boy" is in his ear telling him it's not enough money. Does that sound about right?

I sold her a burial policy too. But Ms. Ethel's unemployed son named Reggie had her stop payment on the first months premium check and is also trying to get her to switch to delta dental.

To top it all off I had to spend most of my med sup commission to pay off someone who had some compromising photos of Ms. Ethel involved in a bingo game that got a little out of hand.

----------

The dental plan to boot is what really makes it sweet. :-)

I ain't playin checkers.

I sold her a burial policy too. But Ms. Ethel's unemployed son named Reggie had her stop payment on the first months premium check and is also trying to get her to switch to delta dental.

To top it all off I had to spend most of my med sup commission to pay off someone who had some compromising photos of Ms. Ethel involved in a bingo game that got a little out of hand.

Somebody is definitely watching Ballers.

I sold her a burial policy too. But Ms. Ethel's unemployed son named Reggie had her stop payment on the first months premium check and is also trying to get her to switch to delta dental. To top it all off I had to spend most of my med sup commission to pay off someone who had some compromising photos of Ms. Ethel involved in a bingo game that got a little out of hand. ---------- I ain't playin checkers.

I don't know what that means? But ok. Lol

----------

I don't know what that means? But ok. Lol

I looked it up. Funny. :-)

Back