Shop Plans Break Down Per Employee?

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I was on Healthcare.gov in regards to the shop. When shopping the quotes don't break it down per employee do you have to go through a whole app to find the breakdown or how does that work?

This is the 1st shop plan I'm attempting.

No clue (I never done SHOP,that 100% audit guarantee keeps people away), but if its BCBS, run an identical quote at producer services? That will at least give you the number

Now that thinking about this I think I'm going about this wrong. They want the one man group the employer and the employee. Where the employer doesn't have to contribute anything I don't have to go through the shop for that. This is for Blue Cross I believe the deadline is 12/15 for it.

Now that thinking about this I think I'm going about this wrong. They want the one man group the employer and the employee. Where the employer doesn't have to contribute anything I don't have to go through the shop for that. This is for Blue Cross I believe the deadline is 12/15 for it.

You don't need SHOP for participation holiday, but I don't think you can get 1 man quote, either. I think you have to send in the docs, then wait on the rates. (Or that may be UHC. Its the 12th and I'm starting to forget which carrier wants what)

Back