Should I sell for UnitedAmerican or Assurant

that is why you have to feel your clients out hard....some will get it....most will not.....now I have moved people that have bitched about the rate increase on their copay plan and moved them to HSA'S.....then they get it....

I'm reserving my HSA pitch for clients who make it clear to me that they want something catastrophic and don't really care about doctor visits. They get it. What I'm done with is trying to convince copay people to buy a HSA - especially when the copay plan is very affordable.

SME - thanks for the info. I think that the "No say No pay" clause could apply to the majority of cases - especially if 911 is called. I think that the bottom line is the client can expect to pay for the ride. The real question is if it can all be applied toward deductible/co ins. It seems that like many other things, it is considered on a case by case basis. I wish there was more uniformity pertaining to this issue. The whole question appears to fall into a grey area.

You know what they say - crap in one hand and wish in the other, see which one fills up first.

what it is is the insurance co's knowing that they do not have an in network ambulance provider and make the client jump thru hoops and hopes that the client just pays it and does not fight it.....or in my clients case were he asks his agent help him in getting everything counted in network because i'm the one who is suppose to know how the policy works and insurance company's play games.....so back to reading your policy's that you sell and what kind of promises are you willing to make to your client to make a sale.....so NewFlaIns .......does that answer your question on the importance of understanding what your selling.....

fills in the blanks a bit..I do know that I would need to feel 100% confident in the product I sell, and I dont think I feel that way with UA right now...I did sign some papers and supposed to start monday but I think I'll pass...

Alot of companies have a system that automatically pays this correctly or you would hear alot of complaints. A few do not and clients either pay it or fight the company one it. It just depends on the carrier.

do you have your Lic. yet........

fills in the blanks a bit..I do know that I would need to feel 100% confident in the product I sell, and I dont think I feel that way with UA right now...I did sign some papers and supposed to start monday but I think I'll pass...

Passing on UA would be the best career move you ever made. Trust me...

In reply to the above question about licensing, yes I do have my license....and to greg...thank you for that advice ...im feeling the same way, after much research....on to the next opportunity, whatever that may be.....

Back