Should I sell for UnitedAmerican or Assurant

NewFlaIns

I am a new agent and have an offer from 2 agencies..oneagency to sell United American...the other agencyis selling Assurant

I am a new agent, with very little experience...any help appreciated

I am a new agent and have an offer from 2 agencies..oneagency to sell United American...the other agencyis selling Assurant

Find an agency that sells both and will train you on how to sell both companies ethically. What state are you in?

have you read the plans that they want you to sell....do that then come back and ask some questions....

What part of "new" was it that you didnt understand...being new..how would reading plans help me...but it does seem as if one is major medical and one is limited in coverage

What part of "new" was it that you didnt understand...being new..how would reading plans help me...

so your just going to trust what people tell you or you can read what you are selling....because after all you are liable for what you sell and recommend to someone....you can read right...I know it takes some reading to get ones insurance license.......

but it does seem as if one is major medical and one is limited in coverage

DING...DING....DING.....and BTW....UA is not major medical.......and even with Assurant there are plans I would not sell a client...can you tell me which plan that would be......

Stay away from United American

but why should he stay away from UA.....just telling someone they should do this is a green agent way out.......to be good in the ind medical field you need to know your products inside and out....as well as all the plans you don't sell and compete against....and there is only one way to do this and that is read and look for holes in every plan...your MGR. sure ain't gonna tell ya....nether will your competition.....sell a plan like you are selling yourself or your mother...now back to the $80,000 worth of eob's that I am looking over for one of my clients......

What part of "new" was it that you didnt understand...being new..how would reading plans help me...but it does seem as if one is major medical and one is limited in coverage

You need Assurant and UA plus at least Golden Rule and World if you want a chance to be successful. Assurant's new rates aren't very competitive right now.

Back