Silverscript Pay - LOA?

FMO is telling me that for Silverscript, I have to be an LOA, which means assigning commissions.

If SIlverscript only operates this way, then I understand.

However, please tell me if this is how Silverscript operates or if perhaps the FMO doesn't have the appropriate contract with Silverscript so agents can be paid directly from SIlverscript?

Do you get paid directly from Silverscript.

Note - It's the only Medicare contract FMO says has to be LOA, everything is direct pay from carriers.
I, like all the others who responded, also get my silverscript commissions through my upline. I have agents under me with silverscript, they also get their commissions from my upline, and I get the over ride (or is it over write?) commissions from my upline. I I think your FMO is correct in what they are telling you....

I, like all the others who responded, also get my silverscript commissions through my upline. I have agents under me with silverscript, they also get their commissions from my upline, and I get the over ride (or is it over write?) commissions from my upline. I I think your FMO is correct in what they are telling you....
You got it right, it's override. :yes:

Speaking of how one gets paid by this carrier, I hear Silver Script is transferring books of business under FMO's or whatever the designation is called, to those uplines with Aetna contracts. Agents will receive pay from an upline, but it may change to one that they also have their Aetna contract with if not already set up that way.

Back