Site is Finally Up! Whatcha Think?

I have been working on it for quite some time. I'd like some opinions from others. I am no professional, but I want to make it look as non-amateurish as possible.

My next step is to add a quote engine for med supps, but i don't know where to start on that.

Anyways, if you get a chance take a look and let me know what you think. I'd appreciate any comments/suggestions.

P.S. It has been up for only 5 days and I've already gotten one hot lead from it, just someone in a different part of the state who wandered on to it from Google.... Woo-Hoo!

Howard Insurance - Home

Thanks!

"These plans are the only plans endorsed by AARP. One excellent advantage of these plans is that in most counties they are available, there are plans that have no monthly premium! So not only do you get excellent insurance coverage, but you also get the peace of mind of knowing you're in the good hands of a reputable company like AARP."

I see many problems with this paragraph.First the UHC MA plans are not endorsed by AARP.UHC takes this very seriously.I do seminars for UHC and was trained not to use the disclaimer " The AARP MedicareComplete MA plans are NOT endorsed by AARP " because they have found that seniors and secret shoppers sometimes when hearing the words AARP and Endorsed in the same sentence claim that we said AARP endorses the MA plan.I have done 3 seminars for UHC this year and 1 out of the 3 people that has attended each of my seminars were verified secret shoppers.

"No monthly premium" is not CMS compliant it needs to be CMA approved verbage like " no monthly plan premiums.

"you're in the good hands of a reputable company like AARP." As you know AARP is not the insurer and using terminology like this will get you thrown under the MIIPA jail.

Of course you know you have to get all this approved first by UHC before uploading your website to the InterGoogle

Looks good. I see you can click on your logo to expand it, but many site visitors may not know this. Try to put your contact number on every page as large as it stays visually appealing.

Good luck!

It looks good but it looks like it was designed for a mobile type device viewing.

Great point Underwriter, but what if it's a blog site? Those landing pages may not bring much SEO juice (meaning they look nice , but not much content)

Just a thought......but I am no expert.....

Last edited:
Back