Small claims against a TV ad space reseller

PhxSunsFan

Guru
I'm currently based in CA. advertising media company is in IL... charged $2500 on amex.. did not provide services.,, provided 10%... amex wont help... I did recover $1000 based on sales.. how do you do a small claims against a IL company.. probably write it off??

I'm currently based in CA. advertising media company is in IL... charged $2500 on amex.. did not provide services.,, provided 10%... amex wont help... I did recover $1000 based on sales.. how do you do a small claims against a IL company.. probably write it off??
First of all you need to read your contract with them. Most companies will require any litigation be filed in their home sate.

If Amex won't dispute the charge, they must feel like you received whatever you were supposed to get, and don't think you have a claim for a refund.

company sneaky in their reply to amex.. all lies... I didnt return calls,,, they never called.. I never retd emails.. they never sent,,, the sent amex 2 call records they transferred to me.. showing they did their job.. problem is.. those 2 calls were from 1 commercial.. I contracted for 50 commericals and thats the rub..

company sneaky in their reply to amex.. all lies... I didnt return calls,,, they never called.. I never retd emails.. they never sent,,, the sent amex 2 call records they transferred to me.. showing they did their job.. problem is.. those 2 calls were from 1 commercial.. I contracted for 50 commericals and thats the rub..

They were supposed to be running 50 individual TV commercials for you for $2,500 total?

Are these the TV leads from the guy from NY who was up here few months ago touting his upcoming TV leads for $54 each? I cant remember his name, but he seemed like a nice guy

Lewis: This is what happens when you basically don't know what you are doing and then you go and deal with felons - this guy Dean Tucci Primedia Network is the lowest of the low...total scum. Rips off everyone.

Back