• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

SMS marketing Zoom Overcoming Medicare Disruption Brought on by the Inflation Reduction Act.

I believe Medicare pays 20% in the catastrophic phase. Don't think it will be more than that.

All your points are well taken. This fall will be what in the military they call a cluster foxtrot. Except they don't say foxtrot.
and last year Medicare paid 60% in catastrophic phase. The carriers are going to take a major hit this year. There’s going to be many plan changes many people leaving Medicare supplements with standalone prescription drug plans due to the cost of the drug plans premiums going up so much. it’s going to be a complete free-for-all this year.

I wish. The world was much more normal and stable back then. Again…..tied right back into the DemonRATS and their destruction of everything good and normal.

If you think Dems are "demons" why don't you do something about it?..

You use language like that about other people based on political beliefs is reminiscent of Georges Ruggio (you'll probably need to look him up) and really just shows who the real problem is (you)

Regardless of how the chips fall . . . in 2025 Medicare will pay LESS towards the cost of drugs, carriers and beneficiaries will pay more.

And . . . there may be a number of $0 comp PDP's

It sucks!

Watching Congress critters talking about how to save money just gives me chills.

We have 535 people who can't come up with a budget every year, can't adhere to the "budget" then they do finally craft one and resort to CR's to "keep government open for business" and EVERY year "BORROWS" more money which raises the debt ceiling . . . but yet . . . they tell us their next new scheme will actually cut the deficit and lower costs for consumers.

What are they smoking?

Back