SMS marketing Zoom Overcoming Medicare Disruption Brought on by the Inflation Reduction Act.

Everybody chill out.

I’m running scenarios now using current client lists. Once I get it “blessed” by people smarter than me, I will share.

The $2K is based on pharmacy cost OR patient cost, whichever is less.

Standalone Part D

People currently hitting the donut hole but not coverage gap are breaking even over 12 months. This assumes a doubling of their current premium. Unless on WellCare Value or SS Smart, I’m using $50/month for them.

People hitting catastrophic are going to be dancing in the streets. Again, I’m doubling the premium

People on 2 generic drugs??? I HAVE NO CLUE. That will all hinge on WellCare Value and SS Smart premiums.

MAPD
HMO-They will mostly keep their $0 drug deductible, but increase copays, cut the extras.

PPO-These people are going to get killed. They will have a “new” Part D deductible.

The plans are all going to look like SS Smart does now. A tiny list of no deductible/ copay drugs. Everything else will apply to deductible.

And anyone who recommends the Prepayment plan? You have my sympathy.

I understood the $2k max being $2k entirely out of the member’s pocket. Are you telling me it’s different?

Walter

I showed my commissions a few times . I’m the only agent to show any proof of deposits. They speak for themselves . 6 hrs my ass . I pop in between appts for a few mins . I understand your jealous of me as my production puts yours to shame . I fully understand .

I think I hear your Mommy hollering down it’s time for your snack so get off the internet for a few minutes.

Yep I’m a pretender . One company’s renewals last month. Have 5 more that hit monthly . That’s RENEWALS ONLY . I walk the walk and TALK THE TALK . Look below for a description of you . I’ll help you out for $1000 am hr !!!

To be jealous is to feel resentment, bitterness, or hostility toward someone because they have something that you don't. This feeling or the state of feeling this way is called jealousy. Jealous can describe someone who is feeling or is prone to jealousy.
Dude. Take a chill pill and consider this:

You come on here and post a copy of a commission statement with no name. How do we know it's you. And speaking of you, all we know about you is a forum name. No full name, no city and no state. How do we even know you're real. How about a website?

What we do know is that a barking dog never bites.

Dude. Take a chill pill and consider this:

You come on here and post a copy of a commission statement with no name. How do we know it's you. And speaking of you, all we know about you is a forum name. No full name, no city and no state. How do we even know you're real. How about a website?

What we do know is that a barking dog never bites.

How do we know if ALL of his buis is not Humana?

How do we know how long he has been doing this?

what is that less than 350 clients
IF that is only renewals'''what's also interesting is its always the same statement

Yep I’m a pretender . One company’s renewals last month. Have 5 more that hit monthly . That’s RENEWALS ONLY . I walk the walk and TALK THE TALK . Look below for a description of you . I’ll help you out for $1000 am hr !!!

To be jealous is to feel resentment, bitterness, or hostility toward someone because they have something that you don't. This feeling or the state of feeling this way is called jealousy. Jealous can describe someone who is feeling or is prone to jealousy.
For me to be jealous of someone I would have to respect them and wish I could be more like them. I have 0 respect for you and your stupid rants and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be anything like you.

I'm plenty successful and have everything I need or want but I don't go around bragging to everyone how great I am or how much money I make. Maybe try being a little more humble and people will start to take what you say seriously.

Frankly, I don't give a damn about how many apps Don writes each day, or how many times he touches people (his words, not mine), or how many trophies he has, how many miles he drives or how many clients he churns because there is a new plan with $100 higher dental cap.

And I especially don't pay attention to his prognostications about anything.

As far as I am concerned, he has zero credibility when it comes to Medicare or insurance in general.

However I do think he should take a remedial grammar course or two if he wants to improve his online image. Focus on words like there vs their, weather vs whether and so forth.

Frankly, I don't give a damn about how many apps Don writes each day, or how many times he touches people (his words, not mine), or how many trophies he has, how many miles he drives or how many clients he churns because there is a new plan with $100 higher dental cap.

And I especially don't pay attention to his prognostications about anything.

As far as I am concerned, he has zero credibility when it comes to Medicare or insurance in general.

However I do think he should take a remedial grammar course or two if he wants to improve his online image. Focus on words like there vs their, weather vs whether and so forth.
You must care up at 4am writing about bs

Back