SNL Alaska Trip ????

I promise you this year I will order a few new yoyos and be all practiced up and ready to go. Last year I was weak, out of practice and oh yea, inebriated. Hell I had no business pulling it out. We were very lucky nobody got hurt!

The contest ends on the 31st. Whos going this year and whos not?

Yeah man, got the word today. It'l be fun to hang with Spur, you, and yer gal again. It looks like a beautiful cruise.

Gonna miss Ben and our buddy TPAAgent!:yes:

Kuhn qualified but isn't sure that he and the wife are going.

Mitchell from Miami will be there. Not sure if you hung out with him in Thailand!

Attachments

• Thailand with the fellas.jpg
    Thailand with the fellas.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 53
You guys may have to put up with me. I think me and the wife will take that one. Travis is going on the Trinity one.

Yeah man, got the word today. It'l be fun to hang with Spur, you, and yer gal again. It looks like a beautiful cruise.

Gonna miss Ben and our buddy TPAAgent!:yes:

Kuhn qualified but isn't sure that he and the wife are going.

Mitchell from Miami will be there. Not sure if you hung out with him in Thailand!

Excited to see everyone again. I will go with my daughter to the SNL trip so I might not be able to go hog-wild like last year. My wife & I will be going on the Trinity trip in 2 weeks. I've never been to Alaska in my 38 year life but I will be in Alaska twice in the next 3 months. LIFE IZ GOOOOD!

I thought for sure Ben would have qualified on his teams production, maybe next year. Hopefully KUHN decides to go. I guess I will finally get to meet THE Newby. TPAA we gonna miss ya bud

Last edited:
I got the call yesterday as well. I made it by the hair on my chinny chin chin. Looking forward to seeing you guys again as well. I especially want to see a big white polar bear and a Newby!

I got the call yesterday as well. I made it by the hair on my chinny chin chin. Looking forward to seeing you guys again as well. I especially want to see a big white polar bear and a Newby!

If the weather is warm enough for me to be in my speedos you might see both at the same time.

Back