So, what is the Hands-down, Best Voicemail Message for Responding to Hot Leads?

j10

Expert
mine just sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me right now and I could use some inspiration

mine just sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me right now and I could use some inspiration

Keep it vague but make it sound important. I just say to my T65 leads that it's in regards to their upcoming open enrollment and I have important info for them

Define Hot leads. Without even getting into voicemail, Dif lead types have dif habits or behaviors.

As far as voicemail, I have never been one to do that, as I was taught when selling maj med to internet lead while in cal center.

However I have changed a lot of things since then, As of recently somebody suggested I leave more voicemails and I am curious if anyone does that with bought internet leads. Pros, Cons

Obviously self generated internet leads would probably be a dif animal.

The one I use goes something like this.

This is Bob Vineyard with Georgia Medicare Plans, 404 xxx xxxx. Thank you for visiting my site.

I emailed a rate report for all the F plans in your area. Let me know if you did not get it.

Our best rate for plan G with a stable, proven carrier is $000

Let me know if you have questions. I look forward to hearing from you. This is Bob Vineyard, Georgia Medicare Plans, 404 xxx xxxx

Be short, but build suspense.

Hey John (only repeat name if you know its correct), I have great news about your upcoming medicare enrollment. Please call Mike @ (xxx)xxxxxxx ASAP!

Back