So What's Really Going to Happen to the Group Market

Lots of fun looking for health insurance domains with your state and exchange in the name. I think the only thing left in maryland is marylandhealthexchangeforllamas.com

I thought it would be that way but just took ohiohealthplanexchange.com. Got Kentucky and Michigan too. All the ones posted above by STI were taken for Ohio.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To me, this is an example of not thinking like a real person. I don't see too many people typing in the words "maryland" with "exchange."

The exact phrase "Massachusetts insurance exchange" gets 36 searches per month.

Go broad and it's only 320. Much heavier traffic is "health insurance in massachusetts" with over 40,000.

Even "massachusetts insurance connector" is only 420. IMHO, "exchange" keywords are not going to get a lot of traffic.

Now maybe not now because most people don't know what an exchange is or have much clue to what the law is doing but down the road won't it become more prevalent?

Last edited:
When "Ohio health insurance" only gets 1,000 searches per month, it's not like I'd waste 5 seconds trying to do SEO for Ohio + exchange.

And down the road it's what the people, not the government, choose to call it. For example, you think there's a lot of people googling "preexisting condition health insurance plan?"

Last edited:
And down the road it's what the people, not the government, choose to call it. For example, you think there's a lot of people googling "preexisting condition health insurance plan?"

on page 2 for 'preexisting condition health insurance plan texas'....hahahahaha

Actually, I only have a few Ohio domains with "Exchange" in it. No matter what state you are in, if you have an aged reputable site with good content that is constantly added to and updated, you'll get plenty of Exchange business vs. building a new one with "Exchange" in the domain.

Just my opinion though.

Actually, I only have a few Ohio domains with "Exchange" in it. No matter what state you are in, if you have an aged reputable site with good content that is constantly added to and updated, you'll get plenty of Exchange business vs. building a new one with "Exchange" in the domain.

Just my opinion though.

but even though....it is time to get out and a money hole that will drag to food stamp status.....

I'm willing to put most of these domains up for sale (not AZ or FL) PM me if interested. I'd rather get these in agents hands, vs other players. I bought these when I was yelling at the TV when the Senate was debating PPACA. I do believe "Exchange" will become a household word as press picks up, and democrats keep branding the word in every interview. We'll see what happens........

AlabamaHealthExchange.org
AlaskaHealthExchange.com
AmericanHealthBenefitExchange.net
ArizonaHealthExchange.com
ArkansasHealthExchange.com
CAHealthExchange.com
ColoradoHealthExchange.org
ConnecticutHealthExchange.com
DCHealthExchange.com
DelawareHealthExchange.com
FloridaHealthExchange.com
GeorgiaHealthExchange.biz
HawaiiHealthExchange.com
IdahoHealthExchange.com
IllinoisHealthExchange.com
INHealthExchange.com
IowaHealthExchange.com
KansasHealthExchange.com
KentuckyHealthExchange.com
LouisianaHealthExchange.com
MaineHealthExchange.com
MarylandHealthExchange.org
MassachusettsHealthExchange.com
MichiganHealthExchange.com
MinnesotaHealthExchange.com
MississippiHealthExchange.com
MissouriHealthExchange.com
MontanaHealthExchange.com
NebraskaHealthExchange.com
NewHampshireHealthExchange.com
NewJerseyHealthExchange.com
NewMexicoHealthExchange.com
NorthCarolinaHealthExchange.com
NorthDakotaHealthExchange.com

NVHealthExchange.com
OHHealthExchange.com
OklahomaHealthExchange.com
ORHealthExchange.com
PennsylvaniaHealthExchange.biz
RhodeIslandHealthExchange.com
SouthCarolinaHealthExchange.com
SouthDakotaHealthExchange.com
TennesseeHealthExchange.com
TexasHealthExchange.com
UTHealthExchange.com
VermontHealthExchange.com
VirginiaHealthExchange.com
WashingtonHealthExchange.com
WestVirginiaHealthExchange.org
WisconsinHealthExchange.com
WyomingHealthExchange.com

I almost want to buy the IL domain from you just to torture our state when they want to take it.

Back