Social-Media Marketing!

I am new to the P&C industry! I have recently started a blog, twitter and a facebook page. I have no-one really to give me feed back. As I am an idependant agent, so I do most of my marketing myself and on my own dime. If anyone can help me and point me in the right direction. Or provide feedback to some of my posts that would help a lot!! Thankyou!

My blog.
www.jpowellconover.com
Facebook
www.facebook.com/joshpowellconoverinsurance
Twitter
www.twitter.com/j_powellconover

Good game indeed. It's good we scored late because I think given another possession, you would have taken it down the field. We couldn't stop your run that day. Yea, it's Eli. This is a great Forum. Ok. No, it's not Eli. I actually checked your stats online and noticed the game vs. Eli was indeed a tough loss.

Good luck in the business. There's a lot of help here.

And, not that it matters, I think Ben is a better QB than the other Eli. Steelers will be back next year.

Last edited:
Good game indeed. It's good we scored late because I think given another possession, you would have taken it down the field. We couldn't stop your run that day. Yea, it's Eli. This is a great Forum. Ok. No, it's not Eli. I actually checked your stats online and noticed the game vs. Eli was indeed a tough loss.

Good luck in the business. There's a lot of help here.

And, not that it matters, I think Ben is a better QB than the other Eli. Steelers will be back next year.

Yeah, it was tough. It was tough to be stuck in that triple otion offense too! Even more so in close games, we literally had 4 passing plays! They were effective when we would run 90% of the time. But late in a game, it was a little obvious what we were doing. Eli is a good qb! We got him the year before though! I was hurt and didnt play, but Harding won!

And yeah I'm a Packer fan! So I think Eli Manning is garbage!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LinkedIn--get an account. Single best networking tool available for professionals.

Yeah I have a Linkedin account. Just trying to figure out how to leverage that into sales!

Last edited:
Back