Social Security Benefit Billing

Elvis Presley

Expert
Why do some companies like SNL have problems with the Social Security Benefit Billing Authorization Form and companies like Transamerica have no problem at all for the most part?

Trans does it best, but they still have problems. Haven't run much with SNL lately, but soon will be sending them more. What problems are you seeing?

Snl doesn't draft on the correct date if the social security pay date falls on the weekend. They draft on the following Monday. Only Trinity and Trans draft correctly as far as I know.Even with Trans you'll run into problems as a lot of these Bozo's lose their cards and the card gets rejected.

Trans does it best, but they still have problems. Haven't run much with SNL lately, but soon will be sending them more. What problems are you seeing?

They don't know how to properly draft it at the right time. Why on earth would you start sending them more if you have TA?

They don't know how to properly draft it at the right time. Why on earth would you start sending them more if you have TA?

I agree, while SNL has a great product lineup, they have the most problems with fall off due to billing errors on their end. I clearly have better persistency with Trinity and Trans ssba.

Hummm.... I have had some sucess with TA on this. I have not used SNL yet
I'm i to be concerned?

Hummm.... I have had some sucess with TA on this. I have not used SNL yet
I'm i to be concerned?

Probably not so much, like with any other carrier just be extra cautious if ever writing the ssba and watch it like a hawk the first few months on a few apps and see how they perform.

Hummm.... I have had some sucess with TA on this. I have not used SNL yet I'm i to be concerned?

I would be concerned because from my experience they have never drafted properly when the 1st or 3rd falls on a weekend. U will have to do some serious baby sitting. Trinity / family benefits is awesome at drafting.

When companys don't draft correctly like snl on ss billing you must figure that in your comp. Many of the nsf's will lapse so it could reduce your comp 15-25%.

Back