Social Security Benefit Billing

They don't know how to properly draft it at the right time. Why on earth would you start sending them more if you have TA?

My rule of thumb is this

If the client pulls out a DE card, I pull out the Trans application. If they lied to me about the Wells Fargo account that they claim to have, but can't produce an account number.... Like the lady from yesterday! I pivot to Trans without any hesitation.

Welcome to the world of buyers that are liars! lol

Not understanding what you mean. Yes De card =Trans or family benefit. But what does somebody not having an account # have to do with writingTrans? The problem i'm running into with De cards is people losing them and the card # changes. Its very hard to get hold of them again.

Hell, on these same boards I've read repeatedly that TA botches SS billing all the time, and that you can't trust FBL/Trinity to do CC billing because they mess that up. SNL is a go-to for extremely poor & dimwitted people who can't handle phone interviews. A lot of those folks use DE or netspend/debit cards causin they don't trust thum thar banker fellas.

Also, the whole industry needs to get their act together regarding SS billing. Its more important than ever that folks have the money come out on the same EXACT day they get paid, since most of them are even poorer with no social security increase this year while Medicare premiums went up.

What goods day of week billing when the 1st and 3rd billing days change every month?As was said co's are fools not to correctly Bill ss dates. It must be complicated to set up.

My rule of thumb is this

If the client pulls out a DE card, I pull out the Trans application. If they lied to me about the Wells Fargo account that they claim to have, but can't produce an account number.... Like the lady from yesterday! I pivot to Trans without any hesitation.

Welcome to the world of buyers that are liars! lol

Most of the carriers are liars to! Lets not forget that.

Hell, on these same boards I've read repeatedly that TA botches SS billing all the time, and that you can't trust FBL/Trinity to do CC billing because they mess that up. SNL is a go-to for extremely poor & dimwitted people who can't handle phone interviews. A lot of those folks use DE or netspend/debit cards causin they don't trust thum thar banker fellas. Also, the whole industry needs to get their act together regarding SS billing. Its more important than ever that folks have the money come out on the same EXACT day they get paid, since most of them are even poorer with no social security increase this year while Medicare premiums went up.

If they were already drawing Social Security last year their Medicare premium didn't go up. It won't hit them until they get an SS increase.

Probably after the election if I figure correctly.

If they were already drawing Social Security last year their Medicare premium didn't go up. It won't hit them until they get an SS increase.

Probably after the election if I figure correctly.

True.. but other than that was his post accurate?

OK I may have been mistaken about the Part B premium going up, by I know that United Health and some of the other players in Medicare Advantage plans scrapped a lot of their $0 plans and jacked up co-pays. The premiums for a lot of prescription drug plans went up too.

All I know is, I hear anguished complaints from seniors all the time about how their already meager standard of living is getting pinched more and more. I really feel bad for them.

Back