Software

John,

After downloading the demo you may want to take a few minutes to review the User Guide. (See the button on the Main Menu.)

There are a lot of functions in the program that a first time user will probably not be aware of. Example: When in either the Client or Prospect database, double left clicking on the Appointment Date field at the top of the Comment box will bring up the calendar. If you have a client or prospect on the phone and their record on the screen you don't have to go else where to look at a calendar to see if you are available to set an appointment with them in the future.

Please don't hesitate to call if you have questions.

John,

Been around for eleven years, guess just not in your neighborhood.

I went through a couple of years spending lots of money on advertising and attending conferences as an exhibitor. Neither one really paid off, they cost me more money than I made.

Almost everyone who purchases "Your Insurance Office" either finds it by doing a search on the net, is a referral from a current user, sees it on another website, or through a forum like this one.

Thanks, I really appreciate the opportunity to share it with the members of this forum.

Looks good!

I've been to the site & will play with the demo over Xmas. I'd love to have something really functional tailored to insurance. It would definitely make my life easier!

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about this program, but I haven't been in the insurance business long. . . .I'm still learning a lot about the business--effective tools would definitely help me!

Have a great holiday!

Cadylou

Be sure to call if you have any questions. E-mail is great for saying Hi to your friends or communicating with your mother so she doesn't yell at you for not calling often enough, but I think it leaves a lot to be desired when dealing with technical issues.

A 15 minute phone call will usually replace several e-mails sent over as much as two days in some cases. In my opinion, the only thing that replaces a phone conversation is a face to face meeting.

I provide toll-free support because it is a whole lot easier on both the client or prospect and on me. We can both be on a computer at the same time and I can show the agent the answer to their questions.

Thanks for your interest in YIO.

Frank

I bought Frank's YIO software and love it!

Frank has been an agent for many years and knows what agents want in a software program and it shows.

There is nothing else out there that does this for what he charges. For an extra $95 he will integrate all your current clients from an excel spreadsheet into the program.

Since I started using it I have been much more organized, more focused, and have something else to play with when I don't feel like making calls :)

I really like these features:

• * Time/Date stamped comments field
    * Mail merge for mailing targeted letters
    * Easy data transition from prospect to client
    * Editable fields that you can edit to your specific products
    * Excellent service and tech support

Thanks Frank!

i got this one last week in my email the address is at the bottome

From: [email protected] Save Address Block Sender This Is Spam
To: [email protected]
CC:
Subject: Free Leads with our free trial.
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:46:02 -0600 (CST)

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary,

Thank so much for your interest regarding the AgencyIQ System.
We will look for the form and get you set up for the trial asap.

I want to be clear, that although we are not a lead provider we do partner with several providers.
Many will offer free leads, simply for trying our Lead Management System.
Please see the Links below....

https://www.netquote.com/Agents/AgentProspect.aspx?nqid=12073&Status=salesJH

https://www.hometownquotes.com/index.cfm?action=interestedAgents.netlead&affid=630

https://agent.insureme.com/SignupContactInfo.aspx

http://www.quotesauction.com/

Thanks and have a great day!

Jim Hughes
National Sales Director
Net-Lead, LLC
4701 W. Park Suite 206
Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (972) 636-8463
Fax: (972) 964-4040

Track your leads...Grow your business...
Net-Lead makes it happen.

View our online demo at www.agencyiq.net

Kyle,

Thanks for the kind words.

Like you, it also helps me get motivated on the mornings when I dread picking up the phone to make that first call. I look through the database to find someone I know will be "friendly" to call first. That usually gets my "selling juices" going and makes the rest of the day a lot easier.

Call anytime I can help. Support is always unlimited and toll-free.

I'd like to compare what we do to stage actors. I don't think their jitters before a performance ever completely go away and you have to actually hit the stage and start acting before you calm down and start to have fun.

When I went B to B I always tried to talk myself out of going. I had to learn that the first few doors kinda sucked but after that I got into the mindset and had fun. Same with telemarketing - just picking up the phone and making the 1st few calls is the hard part.

john_petrowski said:
I'd like to compare what we do to stage actors. I don't think their jitters before a performance ever completely go away and you have to actually hit the stage and start acting before you calm down and start to have fun.

When I went B to B I always tried to talk myself out of going. I had to learn that the first few doors kinda sucked but after that I got into the mindset and had fun. Same with telemarketing - just picking up the phone and making the 1st few calls is the hard part.

So true. I do some preaching and I am sick to my stomach all day before I do...but once I step to the pulpit I am okay. It is the same with calling...once you get one good lead and remind yourself there are a lot more of those out there it's easy to keep calling. It's the first call that's hard--you would think we are calling for a job interview.

Back