Sons of Norway - Exciting News we have added more payment dates for AWP!

I babysit Transamerica too much... I'm not going to add Son's to the mix. :arghh:

Me too. I bought a Windows 10 a couple of years ago and had it upgraded to a Windows 7. Now as of the 1st of the year they won't be supporting 7 anymore. :mad:

I wonder if I'll have to pay to put 10 back on? :err:

I have had 10 for awhile now and it seems to work well. Just make sure you have a decent processor. So glad I skipped windows 8. :yes:

I talked to a tech at Inscomm when my subscription renewed and she said she stopped updates on her Windows 7 several years ago and it is still working for her.

I talked to a tech at Inscomm when my subscription renewed and she said she stopped updates on her Windows 7 several years ago and it is still working for her.
I don't get updates on mine because it was made to be a 10. As soon as I upgraded my 10 to a 7, I wasn't able to hold a charge on a brand new battery for more than a half hour. It took me 2 trips to Best Buy to find that out.

No I just mentioned that I had Windows 7 on my computer while talking with her.

There are several things SofN needs to do if they want to compete in the FE market.
#1 is to include the membership in the premium. I hate to make a sale and then add "Oh by the way there is a $24 fee that must be paid ".
#2 is to let agents complete the PHI at the time of sale. Last week I had to go back by a home because the company had not been able to make contact with him. The rep asked me to leave the house. I stepped into another room and she asked the guy if I was in the house so I had to go outside and wait. It only lasted 5 minutes so they didn't ask him many questions. Ridiculous.
#3 is to speed up the process. When you submit the app it takes about a week for them to review it and order the PHI. Then it will take a week to get that done. Then another week to make a decision.

Just my thoughts and I have expressed my opinion to them. The RVP told me they don't want to be my primary carrier, but if I have a case where I am in competition mention them. Don't sound like a company who wants to grow.

And still one of the only life companies of hundreds that does not allow the phone interview to be done at the time of sale. It's bad enough doing the interview at the time of sale but having to wait 24 hours and then someone calls them will NOT WORK. They need to get with the program, AGENTS DO NOT LIKE THIS!

Back