Sons of Norway - Exciting News we have added more payment dates for AWP!

No I just mentioned that I had Windows 7 on my computer while talking with her.

There are several things SofN needs to do if they want to compete in the FE market.
#1 is to include the membership in the premium. I hate to make a sale and then add "Oh by the way there is a $24 fee that must be paid ".
#2 is to let agents complete the PHI at the time of sale. Last week I had to go back by a home because the company had not been able to make contact with him. The rep asked me to leave the house. I stepped into another room and she asked the guy if I was in the house so I had to go outside and wait. It only lasted 5 minutes so they didn't ask him many questions. Ridiculous.
#3 is to speed up the process. When you submit the app it takes about a week for them to review it and order the PHI. Then it will take a week to get that done. Then another week to make a decision.

Just my thoughts and I have expressed my opinion to them. The RVP told me they don't want to be my primary carrier, but if I have a case where I am in competition mention them. Don't sound like a company who wants to grow.

Only my own assessment here, but I won't contract with them at this time because they don't seem like they want to be a serious player.:no:

And still one of the only life companies of hundreds that does not allow the phone interview to be done at the time of sale. It's bad enough doing the interview at the time of sale but having to wait 24 hours and then someone calls them will NOT WORK. They need to get with the program, AGENTS DO NOT LIKE THIS!

It will take them a week after submission to order the PHI, not 24 hours.

I wrote 2 SIWL policies today. Lady could only budget $30. I quoted SofN and MOO and let her decide. She had just buried her husband and was struggling financially. Had another man where I qoted both again, but he could buy $5000 more with SofN for the same price. Sold his wife Foresters because of her diabetes. Now if I can just get the PHI done. Neither took any Rx.

Submitted business is increasing at SofN. In August they had 29 applications submitted for an AP of $26.633. I am not sure if things don't improve that they can keep the lights turned on. Or maybe this is all that the few employees that they have can handle.

Well I guess the company finally realized how useless the RVP was so they did away with his position and created a new one. Said he could apply for the new position like everyone else. Since they are not creating a spot for him it tells me that someone higher up was thinking the same thing I was.

Those 2 SIWL cases have finally been uploaded. It took them 7 days to assign a case manager. Maybe by next Friday the PHI will be done. May take a month to issue and they call that simplified.

Why are you writing their simplified issue product versus something like Foresters advantage plus or an easier to issue product?

It just got easier to sell Sons of Norway!

Membership dues are now included in three products from Sons of Norway as of November 1st!
  • No separate sale on product and membership
  • Very minimal changes in premium
  • No separate membership application
  • Streamline the execution of the sale
  • No concern about renewals for membership

What Do I Need To Know:

The Sons of Norway GWIL, SWIL and SPSIWL are being renamed to Guaranteed Solution, Simple Solution and One Solution, and are being re-priced to include membership.

These remain the same great products you're used to selling and are still some of the most competitive on the market today.

Want To Learn More:

Log in November 1st to quote the new enhanced products for your prospects, complete the E-application and provide them the protection they deserve.

As a Fraternal Carrier, Sons of Norway gives back to our members, their families and the communities in which they live.

If you are already in the process of writing an application with the current pricing, Sons of Norway will accept applications signed by November 8th and received by November 15th

The new Guaranteed Issue Whole Life ( Guaranteed Solution GIWL) not available in CA, FL, MT, NY, ND & SD

Call the sales desk today - 612.821.4621

Back