Spam Colo Knocked Offline. Did your lead volume drop?

....and ASAP charges $25 upfront. Maybe they have a bit more faith in their lead quality - who knows.

I do not.

Quality is bad.

Contact rate is bad.

A huge percentage of my other vendor leads are also ASAP. I do not think this is the other vendors at all - I think something is fishy.

....which is exactly why I'm getting out of the lead recommendation business and getting into more arranging more discounts for members.

One agent swears by XYZ leads, the other agents can't stand them.

I tried MostChoice in the past,over a year ago, was not impressed, lead quality was terrible. The leads were annuity leads. I should have complained and requested a refund, but just chalked it up to a lesson learned. I will admit they did credit a few leads, but just to be replaced with other similar leads. Yes, I do know how to work internet leads. I use several other sources and have done quite well with them. I thought I would weigh in on this subject for the benefit of others.

I tried MostChoice in the past,over a year ago, was not impressed, lead quality was terrible. The leads were annuity leads. I should have complained and requested a refund, but just chalked it up to a lesson learned. I will admit they did credit a few leads, but just to be replaced with other similar leads. Yes, I do know how to work internet leads. I use several other sources and have done quite well with them. I thought I would weigh in on this subject for the benefit of others.

PM me your name, I will look up your account and see what we can do.

Back