Spammers, One Post Wonders, Etc.

I would require a certain amount of posts. Most spammers are looking for a quick spam and are not willing to work for it.

Wasnt there another insurance forum a couple years ago that was "military" based.

Everybody had rankings.

I remeber they started doing alot of rules and in the end the board became junk that was controlled and edited by a handful of moderators.

That was this site.

Members had red or green lights to indicate if they had been naughty or nice. Some liked the system, some did not.

I was going to join top gun, but the owner was an ass and I could not find all my ins lic numbers for every state fast enough and he was on a power kick...

I was going to join top gun, but the owner was an ass and I could not find all my ins lic numbers for every state fast enough and he was on a power kick...

I have been crossways with Rick a few times. It is his site and it is his way or the highway but I think that TGP is well worth the effort. It's content is unparalled.

Most agents don't like the catfights and bs. My site is very heavily moderated. I was running the "wild west" format and watched membership drop.

It's not the quantity of posts, it the quality. If people want to go someplace to whine, bitch and complain maybe they can do it on their Facebook page.

Most agents don't like the catfights and bs. My site is very heavily moderated. I was running the "wild west" format and watched membership drop.

It's not the quantity of posts, it the quality. If people want to go someplace to whine, bitch and complain maybe they can do it on their Facebook page.

Straight up!

Yeah right. Facebook is a good diversion for them.

Back