SS Billing

I have a lot of am am on the books . I saw zero problems . My go to now . So easy to work with and best agent portal I’ve ever seen . So responsive to the agent and some of highest comp around with great renewals

Regarding SS billing...

How does the carrier make sure they do the EFT after the SS money goes in the account (on the same day)?

What if the carrier does the EFT at 10am and SS deposits the money at 2pm?

Does the SS money go in first thing in the morning?

If you really want to get in the weeds about it, they are sending for the draft two days early-ish and have the ability to clear the draft quicker. Also, their billing software is program to recognize early pay dates and draft on those.

Some CO’s like Trinity manually send it in that’s why you occasionally get screw ups . I remember a few yrs ago having to remind the accounting woman at Trinity to come in on a Friday before a holiday to draft as they were closed . She had forgotten .

I have a lot of am am on the books . I saw zero problems . My go to now . So easy to work with and best agent portal I’ve ever seen . So responsive to the agent and some of highest comp around with great renewals

Easy E App
Short Simple Paper App
No Phone Interview
Low Male T Rates
Make Policy Changes Over The Phone
No “Business Prevention Department “
Minimum Face $2500

Easy E App
Short Simple Paper App
No Phone Interview
Low Male T Rates
Make Policy Changes Over The Phone
No “Business Prevention Department “
Minimum Face $2500
AMAM is an awesome company! I look at total profitability each month to the penny for each of my agents, and they are almost always towards the top of the list. Easy to use, great product and they stay on the books.

Back