STANDARD for Parkinsons?

You got Parkinson's people placed with RNA for their level policy?

Their question says:

During the past 24 months, has the Proposed Insured been diagnosed as having, or been treated for: ... Parkinson's disease?

So since they had it (even though no treatment) wouldn't they need to say yes to that question which would result in a graded plan?

Not trying to call you out here. I'm sincerely asking because I'd like to know if I'm wrong. Having another option for Parkinson's clients would be great!

How is that question not clear?

If they haven't been diagnosed or treated in the last 2 years the answer is no to that question.

I've had many answer no to that question. Diagnosed more than 2 years ago and no treatment in the last 2 years.

One of them died in the contestable period and RNA paid the claim.

How is that question not clear?

If they haven't been diagnosed or treated in the last 2 years the answer is no to that question.

I've had many answer no to that question. Diagnosed more than 2 years ago and no treatment in the last 2 years.

One of them died in the contestable period and RNA paid the claim.

So the question is really asking:

Have you been initially diagnosed as having?

Didn't know that.

Thanks!

Ok so---KSKJ, Trans, Americo and Americo Eagle (not familiar with Eagle)

Sound right?

Depending on what state you're in eagle premier also includes common carrier and accidental death within the premium.

Not my area at all...but I'm actually amazed carriers will issue std on that. Good for the client.

So out of curiosity... what would be a typical policy for this person, and what would the typical premium be?

Not my area at all...but I'm actually amazed carriers will issue std on that. Good for the client.

So out of curiosity... what would be a typical policy for this person, and what would the typical premium be?

KSKJ is $93/mo for $10K. Trans is $125/mo for $10K. Either would go to $25K for him.

I have no idea how KSKJ can accept so much risk at such low rates. They literally take 90% of stuff with a day one benefit.

Back