Standard SC carrier??

NCAgent828

Super Genius
i am an agent in NC and love across the SC border. Have non standard carriers in NC and SC but no standard for SC. I write standard through a master agency and want to get appointed directly soon with at least one standard carrier. Does anyone know of one who is good for NC and SC? Or at least just SC?

Sorry if this is not worded perfectly! Ha.

i am an agent in NC and love across the SC border. Have non standard carriers in NC and SC but no standard for SC. I write standard through a master agency and want to get appointed directly soon with at least one standard carrier. Does anyone know of one who is good for NC and SC? Or at least just SC?

Sorry if this is not worded perfectly! Ha.

What do you mean by a "standard" carrier?

I mean a carrier that writes for good credit, good driving record and things like that. Companies like Travelers, Nationwide, State Farm (they say no far more often than yes)

I kind of thought that is what you meant. Probably best posted in the P&C forum.

Ha! Living** I live in SC but office is in NC. Originally from the area and referral sources are there. Come to find out they are also in SC. Good problem to have but just making sure I am being smart about this. I’m a newer agent so navigating uncharted waters for myself.

Back