Started Scratch Independent Agency in NY almost 1 month.

Well here in Florida we have plenty of demand and no product...You can always sell yourself, but getting the product is the hard part. Absolutely ridiculous rates with customers averaging $2k month income and $350 monthly for average auto insurance makes it a volatile combination.

Well here in Florida we have plenty of demand and no product...You can always sell yourself, but getting the product is the hard part. Absolutely ridiculous rates with customers averaging $2k month income and $350 monthly for average auto insurance makes it a volatile combination.

I can understand property rates being through the roof in FL due to hurricanes...is that the same thing driving up auto rates? I suppose when your house is tossed in the air the cars probably are, too.

Most of it comes from the Dan Newlin & John Morgan comedy hour...with their brainwashing commercials for auto insurance claims fraud...last stat I saw is Florida has 33 percent of the nationwide PIP fraud & 79 percent of all insurance claims are filed in Florida! Seriously?

Most of it comes from the Dan Newlin & John Morgan comedy hour...with their brainwashing commercials for auto insurance claims fraud...last stat I saw is Florida has 33 percent of the nationwide PIP fraud & 79 percent of all insurance claims are filed in Florida! Seriously?

79% of home insurance lawsuits, not claims.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - The big reason Florida insurance companies are failing isn’t just hurricane risk – it’s fraud and lawsuits | FIU News - Florida International University

According to Census, average household income in Florida is around $6k

Back