Starting Career in Final Expense...Partnered with EFES

Haha, Ill ask.
I havent heard his name in the area before learning about EFES so I dont think its a very common name. Probably could be a relative of his.

Hey Ron --

Ask Joe if his uncle or relative was the guy beat down by Jimmy "The Gent" Burke.

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

"In 1972, Burke and Henry Hill were arrested for beating up Gaspar Ciaccio in Tampa, Florida; Ciaccio allegedly owed a large gambling debt to their friend, union boss Casey Rosado. They were charged with extortion, convicted, and sentenced to 10 years in federal prison"

I watched Goodfellas last week in the twilight hours while feeding my twins, and ran across Ciaccio while reading about the Lufthansa Heist.

I submitted my Top 6 picks of which Hernando and Citrus were on that list. The rest were spoken for, Joe and Heather recommended Sumpter. I believe Joe said he used to work Hernando and Citrus with decent success. That very well could just be recruiter talk but I feel he was being straight up with me. (But I also think the girls at hooters flirt with me cause they like me :D)

Those are actually great counties... a little rural and far enough outside of tampa and orlando to not be over mailed.

I would LOVE to work there but too far from home...

10/7/13 update
Just got my first batch of leads in. They are the DM leads from EFES.
15 leads. All but 1 has a phone number and 8 of them have a "spouse" listed so potentially 23 prospects not including referrals.
I dont think Im ready just YET to go see them.
Talking to the customer, being in their home, the "selling" aspect doestn bother me at all, Im comfortable there. However, I dont know the products yet. I will be spending the next few days studying the questions on the application, reading over and over the pamphlets etc.

I will be going on another ride along Thursday, hopefully come Friday I will be ready to knock a few out of the park.

10/7/13 update
Just got my first batch of leads in. They are the DM leads from EFES.
15 leads. All but 1 has a phone number and 8 of them have a "spouse" listed so potentially 23 prospects not including referrals.
I dont think Im ready just YET to go see them.
Talking to the customer, being in their home, the "selling" aspect doestn bother me at all, Im comfortable there. However, I dont know the products yet. I will be spending the next few days studying the questions on the application, reading over and over the pamphlets etc.

I will be going on another ride along Thursday, hopefully come Friday I will be ready to knock a few out of the park.

I sold FE policies to a couple in the home a few weeks ago that I hadn't sold that carrier before. The first time I opened their app was on the appt at the client's kitchen table. Just do it bro.

I sold FE policies to a couple in the home a few weeks ago that I hadn't sold that carrier before. The first time I opened their app was on the appt at the client's kitchen table. Just do it bro.

Right on. I sometimes comment about having a new ap like the company came out with a new ap not that's it's a new company for me.

I hear what your saying. Would just hate to mis-speak and tell them their going to get a level benefit and have it turn out to be graded, or something along those lines.
As Im reading over these apps more and more I am getting a little more familiar with them so thats going well.
I plan to pick apart the brain of my upline on Thursday so I dont se any reason I wont be able to get to selling.

I hear what your saying. Would just hate to mis-speak and tell them their going to get a level benefit and have it turn out to be graded, or something along those lines.
As Im reading over these apps more and more I am getting a little more familiar with them so thats going well.
I plan to pick apart the brain of my upline on Thursday so I dont se any reason I wont be able to get to selling.
Ron: That is easy to correct.. simply tell them.. "I made a mistake"..You will conserve 98% of those cases and the 2% that would give you a hard time aren't worth fooling with. One thing is for sure ... you will conserve 0% of the business that you have potential to write if you don't go see them.

Ron: That is easy to correct.. simply tell them.. "I made a mistake"..You will conserve 98% of those cases and the 2% that would give you a hard time aren't worth fooling with. One thing is for sure ... you will conserve 0% of the business that you have potential to write if you don't go see them.

Yep. Before I had access to fexquotes I made a mistake on the premium. I was stressed about having to go back and tell them, but when I did, it was no big deal. They signed the amendment and still bought. I was like 3 bucks a month off.

Fake it till you make it!!! Yeeeee haawww...

I hear what you guys are saying. I will for sure be getting out there on Friday.
Thanks for the little Push.

In this society where it seems like most people want to pass the buck instead of admitting a mistake...I've found that people appreciate it when I admit to a mistake(shows honesty). I know that I like it when people admit to me that something was their fault instead of trying to blame someone else. Don't worry too much about making a mistake...especially while you're learning.

Back