State Farm Life Insurance

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Anyone have a build chart for their term?

I was referred to a client's sister that was quoted $250,000 plus $10,000 CldRdr 30 years @ $55.mo.

F non age 33/34
5'7" x 350#s EDIT: ooopps make that 250#
I am doubting this.

Thanks,

Lee

Last edited:
I've always heard that State Farm is a pretty tough underwriter.

She'd have a hard time even with SI build tables.

I have never done this with State Farm but have done it for another Car insurance carrier...I said tot he client the numbers do not seem to jive based on height and weight I don't think you will qualify...Then I said lets get a second opion and we called another All State agent and had her ask the question I am 5ft x and weight x would I qualify for $x rate and the agent told her no he did not believe she would.

It drove a wedge in on the other agent and the client believed me because it did not come from my mouth but from another allstate agent.

What is happening is that in my opinion the SF agents do not know jack about life insurance underwriting and quoted the best rate for what they have.......

Anyone have a build chart for their term?

I was referred to a client's sister that was quoted $250,000 plus $10,000 CldRdr 30 years @ $55.mo.

F non age 33/34
5'7" x 350#s
I am doubting this.

Thanks,

Lee

Last edited:
She is 33/34 She was quoted by a two month SF agent. She told her that if it came back higher they could lower it to a 5 year term. :GEEK:

She is real sketchy about doing the paramed so I am looking at SI Term. Right now it is between UHL and Americo. UHL only goes to $200k but goes up to 20K CldRdr. Americo goes to to the $250k ($450 w/cheek swab) But only goes to $15k CldRdr. Sagicor is another option.

Back