State Farm Med Supps in TN

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
State Farm Med Supps in TN T65 Rates

Does anyone know if T65 SF Med Supplement rates in TN (Chattanooga) are competitive?

Last edited:
Re: State Farm Med Supps in TN T65 Rates

Does anyone know if T65 SF Med Supplement rates in TN (Chattanooga) are competitive?

As a rule, car insurance companies don't have competitively priced Med Supps

I live 45 miles from their HQ and they're 40th for men and women T65 on Plan F in my area (don't know about TN)according to CSG. Doesn't look like they offer Plan G.

they are ridiculously overpriced at all ages. they are very aggressive to conserve their overpriced business.

My biggest problem with SF clients is they think it is all part of a bundle and If I save them $40 a month on sup they believe they will pay more for car & home with SF,

Also SF clients are particularly afraid of plan G

My biggest problem with SF clients is they think it is all part of a bundle and If I save them $40 a month on sup they believe they will pay more for car & home with SF,

Also SF clients are particularly afraid of plan G

The agent probably poisoned them towards plan G since they don't appear to offer one.

I really don't run into SF Med Supps much anymore, but when I did I heard what you said about bundling. The few I run into, the people are in their 80's and aren't hurting for money. The last one I ran into, they said they'd keep the SF because they know it'll pay. Very frustrating when I could've saved them each over $1,000 a year for the same plan.

The agent probably poisoned them towards plan G since they don't appear to offer one.

I really don't run into SF Med Supps much anymore, but when I did I heard what you said about bundling. The few I run into, the people are in their 80's and aren't hurting for money. The last one I ran into, they said they'd keep the SF because they know it'll pay. Very frustrating when I could've saved them each over $1,000 a year for the same plan.

I only run into maybe 4 or 5 dozen a year, But they have def drunk the wine and live in fear of these things

Re: State Farm Med Supps in TN T65 Rates

As a rule, car insurance companies don't have competitively priced Med Supps

I live 45 miles from their HQ and they're 40th for men and women T65 on Plan F in my area (don't know about TN)according to CSG. Doesn't look like they offer Plan G.

Thanks. I didn't see on CSG. I figured that was the case.

Back