State Farm Team Member Salary Question

I looked at state farm from a scratch agency standpoint and buying an existing agency.

Average employee is around $36,000.

My feeling was state farm really does not care about their employees. If they did they would offer group benefits.

Now I will say this if you are super star producer you will have the opportunity to buy or start your state farm agency.

No group benefits?? Last I checked neither State Farm nor Allstate agents are employees.

If you wanted to make over $100k a year, either company will get you there. Avg. CSR in either agency makes between $32-$45k according to the folks I've talked to.

Bob have not seen u hear for a while where u been.;);)

Glad you missed me:1biggrin:

Been out & about meeting with some of our agents trying to stay ahead of the competition.

? for several of you. I'd like to have a conversation, like a focus group with some of you. If I ask questions on the Forum, my competition learns what I'm up to:(

Anyone interested send me an email. Let's see what I can come up with. No time set yet but it will be in the next 60 days for sure.:idea:

Blessings all!

ABC what do you do now buddy..Did you open an IA agency?:idea::cool:
I have a health insurance brokerage and I was entertaining different business options if the group health market goes down the tubes. At this point I don't think it will. The industry is going to change as we know it but still be around.

I

I have a health insurance brokerage and I was entertaining different business options if the group health market goes down the tubes. At this point I don't think it will. The industry is going to change as we know it but still be around.

I

Health insurance is great. I have a bob with blue cross been steady over the years. You might want to add other products to offer :)

Pay varies by agent, Remember the "rule" they will try to pay you barely enough to do the job, look for an independent agent that is willing to give you 50% to 75% & renewals on policies, that way you get paid on what you produce and it's totally based on your skill, the better you are the more you make.

Back