STM - any Non U/W Plans -or- Non Med / Simple Issue Group plans?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
So - actively working the Small Business / Employee market in the 4th Qtr.

I need a STM plan to offer for those that have 2019 Renewals and for the 3 to 6 months it may take to get them started on their Level Funded plans.

Small Groups - 2 to 25+ . . .

Any recommendation?

Now *ick - we are actually doing really good in the Term world and Ancillary Products ( CI, DI, HI, Accident, Life ) for Small Business / Employees . . . Term clients that also own a small business inspired us . . .

More and More - they are asking about Major Medical and Health Insurance. Makes sense to add it.

In a year - when I wake up each morning during the month, I will have $5k to $10k a month waiting in my bank account just from Pass Through Commissions.

I hated insurance before this Summer.

Yes, there is money in major medical health insurance. ACA and STM.
Don't tell anyone. Shhhh!

But, I agree with Rick, I became more successful as I limited my product offerings. Become a master of a subject, and people seek you out.

Seriously: How can you offer a short term plan to a group? Makes NO sense...8 out of 10 will have pre ex that will make this impossible, or at a minimum, unsuitable.

Yes, there is money in major medical health insurance. ACA and STM.
Don't tell anyone. Shhhh!

But, I agree with Rick, I became more successful as I limited my product offerings. Become a master of a subject, and people seek you out.

As stated in the other thread - I don't really want to mess with Health / MM - but, the Owners / Managers are asking about it and may have to offer it to get the CI, DI, HI, Accident, Life, etc . . .

Seriously: How can you offer a short term plan to a group? Makes NO sense...8 out of 10 will have pre ex that will make this impossible, or at a minimum, unsuitable.

Was hoping to bypass the UW plans. Guess there aren't any?

Back