Strip Mall in Illinois

dahonored1

Expert
I have a strip mall with multiple locations in Illinois, does anyone have a good market for this? They currently have Travelers and I am having trouble marketing this.

^what he said. If it's lessors risk you're looking for, I can't imagine there would be any shortage of carriers willing to insure it, unless there is some kind of problem...

Not at all, I am not licensed in Illinois but want to get some quotes there first to see if it's something I can do.. The guys got his New York policies with me and is trying to refer me his friends, but they want something more competitive. RPS usually rates my stuff without loss runs upfront but wouldn't rate it and give me and indication until I apply for a non-resident license, morstan would rate but won't do it until they have loss runs. So..would anyone entertain this?

Seems to me that the prospect of solid referrals would be enough reason to make the investment in getting the license. Which, as I understand, can be done electronically rather quickly as soon as you have the state required bond.

Back