Success Recruiting Captive or Low Commissioned Agents?

argylefinancial

Ideas I've been tossing around are calling resumes with a Monster seat/account, daily craigslist.com ads, LinkedIn, buying a list of licensed agents in my state with agent's phone number (some agent's emails)...
I feel there are some talented & hard-working licensed agents out there struggling financially and probably deserve a better opportunity or vehicle, or at least exposure to the knowledge of how the rest of the industry works. I'm not looking to mass hire, only add a solid agent to my team 1-2 at a time. Thoughts?

If looking at doing it with large numbers a consideration may be to hook up with one of the "MLM" organizations. They already have a system in place especially when considering compensation. The thing is with them to get you may have to give up some control or rights depending on the organization.

Ideas I've been tossing around are calling resumes with a Monster seat/account, daily craigslist.com ads, LinkedIn, buying a list of licensed agents in my state with agent's phone number (some agent's emails)...
I feel there are some talented & hard-working licensed agents out there struggling financially and probably deserve a better opportunity or vehicle, or at least exposure to the knowledge of how the rest of the industry works. I'm not looking to mass hire, only add a solid agent to my team 1-2 at a time. Thoughts?

Pull a list of the following agents with six months or greater appointment time:

1) Lincoln Heritage
2) Senior Life, and
3) Bankers Life

...And start dialing.

In most states you can just pull a list of producers by carrier...no need to buy a list of licensed agents.

Really depends on the state. I was working on compiling a list nationwide and so I had someone look up the info by state on how to get the info. It's really a mess. It's also a mixed bag as far as what you get.

Back