Success with Internet Leads

Very good point about the internet generated aged insurance leads. After 30 days most agents are not calling on a prospect any longer so you have a good shot at picking up business that was missed by other agents. The reasons for this are:

1. They are answering their phone again now that they are not being bombarded with tons of agent calls anymore.

2. You don't have as many agents calling them trying to take your deal by bad mouthing your recommended carrier, undercutting your price with a lower priced carrier, etc.

3. If the prospect did buy insurance already you can come in behind and sell them something better.

4. If the prospect did not buy insurance yet, you will have a good shot at picking up those procrastinators who are ready to buy now and those people who were frustrated with the whole process when 10 different agents were calling them the same day.

Heres an idea, buy realtime leads and try to contact them first and close the sonofagun, if you cannot sell them then they probably didnt like you, trust you, or they just became overwhelmed with the process in that case VIOLA you just got yourslef a FREE aged lead 30 days later. Your welcome.

I just can't bring myself to root for the Heat. They're kind of like the Yankees. So much talent so I can't root for them!

Don't worry, I've been going to the home games and screaming for you.
250570_10150266655021004_518511003_8810746_5247244_s.jpg

Heres an idea, buy realtime leads and try to contact them first and close the sonofagun, if you cannot sell them then they probably didnt like you, trust you, or they just became overwhelmed with the process in that case VIOLA you just got yourslef a FREE aged lead 30 days later. Your welcome.

Oh goodness.

How is a lead you paid $10 for free 30 days later? Wouldn't it still be a lead you paid $10 for?

Oh goodness.

How is a lead you paid $10 for free 30 days later? Wouldn't it still be a lead you paid $10 for?
Ever heard of sarcasm? my point is to pony up and buy better so called quality leads but if your so in love with old leads, no need to fret coz a lot of those so called quality leads will be old crappy leads in 30 days or so. Scared money makes no money my lad

Has anyone here bought a domain name, promoted the hell out of it and generated there own internet leads?

Buy the $3 impaired leads from netquotes- put in 3-4 zip codes in your area. I get about 3-4 month and no more than 10 miles from my house-

75% are jumk, but you'll hit on one or two

You wont make a living off it.. It's poker money

Most dont answer the phone, I always do drop bys on saturdays and catch them at home

Back