Suggestions for T65 Listings

Maw

I am a independent broker was about 16 agents. Looking for another source of T65 listings. any suggestions

Re: T65

You're looking for another source? What source are you using now? I provide agents with those lists and they seem to like the quality. Feel free to call or email with questions, [email protected].

I will. Thanks. Be productive.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Same thing your mother said. Thanks

Last edited:
Re: T65

I am a independent broker was about 16 agents. Looking for another source of T65 listings. any suggestions

Me is be a independAnt brokerages of insurances. I was hiring teensix of the opposite agents. I likes T69 digits. tell me suggestions. :goofy:

Guys, I cannot understand the fustration that you're feeling. I actually know his mother. I an aware that she was a English teacher and she did tell me to stop rushing my typing and use correct punctuation. Now my statement only makes sense, if this is the Rick, I think made the comment.

I've looked at allot of the other statements listed on some of threads and for a person to comment on minor (lol) punctuation and spelling errors, I thought it was a person I knew. If not, he was a judgemental member and still did not answer my question.

I am impressed by the bro love on this forum.

Fyi , Bro love only works if you are helping a man from a female not another male. Just saying. Lol thanks

Maw said:
Guys, I cannot understand the fustration that you're feeling. I actually know his mother. I an aware that she was a English teacher and she did tell me to stop rushing my typing and use correct punctuation. Now my statement only makes sense, if this is the Rick, I think made the comment.

I've looked at allot of the other statements listed on some of threads and for a person to comment on minor (lol) punctuation and spelling errors, I thought it was a person I knew. If not, he was a judgemental member and still did not answer my question.

I am impressed by the bro love on this forum.

Fyi , Bro love only works if you are helping a man from a female not another male. Just saying. Lol thanks

Thank you for the bro love clarification. I honestly thought you were a female that is he only reason I stuck up for him. Now I feel bad for you. Do you always dress up as a woman?

Latest posts

Back