Suggestions for training videos?

AmberGRI

I'm a commercial E&S P&C underwriter at a wholesaler in the Midwest. We offer everything from small Inland Marine to multimillion-dollar contractors policies to Cannabis coverage. I've been asked to produce a series of videos to help our agents become more knowledgeable on the products we are providing to them. I am finding it hard to choose the most important topics.. If you could get any training from a commercial underwriter, what would you want?

Wow @AmberGRI quite a question.

The number one thing I want to know from an E&S vendor is how do you do it? How do you supply retail agents with estimates, what does the process look like, Time Frame, Number of Insurers, Who you use, etc.

Lastly a question for you - What is your Bread and Butter? Id suggest a video to start with this.

Best of Luck

The number one thing I want to know from an E&S vendor is how do you do it? How do you supply retail agents with estimates, what does the process look like, Time Frame, Number of Insurers, Who you use, etc.
THIS right here! Definitely want to know the process of an E&S underwriter. How is it that quote timeframes vary so differently between underwriters? How many requests do you work on in a given day? Please let us know when you release a vid on this. Will you be uploading to YouTube?

Back