Superior Access/Insurancenoodle Etc.

rdg123

Greetings everyone.

We are in the process of adding P&C to our existing agency and are currently in the process of navigating the best way to do that.

I have had meaningful conversations with Superior Acess as well as Insurancenoodle.

Does anyone recommend other organizations that would be similar? Any recommendations others can make would be greatly apprecited.

I began with Insurance Noodle the first year or two they came out which if I recall was about 10 years ago give or take. I think its great, good platform, gives the small guy access to markets and it allowed me to write a lot of biz I otherwise could not have placeed. The biz they will write in their stnd mkts is limited somewhat to the pref risks but that'sok, it still gives you the top tier carriers, and even at a reduced commish if you write enough, eventually get your own contract. I've know of SA, never used em, didnt have a need but same idea I think. Another one I did use pretty successfully along side Noodle and these guys were really great to is Northeast Agencies Inc out of NY. They use to broker only for Allstate agents way back when but then opened the door to non captives. They write some markets Noodle dont and pay about the same. In house U/w out of Texas does a great job. Ive been thinking about going back to writing commercial and using noodle in particular, hope to hear how it works out for you if you go this route. Good luck!

Back