supplement plan for ma plans -- found a good one

honestagent said:
Btw, do you lose your appointment with GTL if you don't write any business with them after 6 months? If so, does that also mean you lose your future earned commissions?

No

Hey ya'll

Just wanted to let you know there is a plan out there besides GTL for a supp plan for your ma plan

Continental Care ---- from the looks of it -- its a bit better than GTL --

GTL's plan has a lifetime benefit maximum of $2500.00 - compared to Continental -- there is no max -- its unlimited
for the first day of hospital stay they get $1000.--- for a 65 yr old its about 24 dollars a month.. then theres a rider you can get with it for an extra $10 or so -- to get an extra 100 a day per hospital stay

so its a great add on to the pffs policies that are a zero premium...

I have a copy of the contract on email if you want one...
i am going through a company where you get 12 months advance and it pays 50%

so basically for the pffs -- commission wise its $330 with advantra freedom with coventry and about $200 with this addon.. then add a final expense -- another 250... so basically husband and wife signup would be about $1600 commission -- not bad for one appointment --

this company i work with provides free leads -- i also have another one that will make the appointments for you as long as you sell one of their products...

if anyone is interested i can pass on the info

its working for me :)

My goal for the new year ------ make $5000 a day --- 6 appointments a day So far I'm on goal :)~~~~~~

Mary
[email protected]

Wow Mary, you're pimpin' the sh*t out of Continental Care. You know it's only available in 3 states now.:skeptical:

Soooo, did you reach your goal of $5,000 in commissions a day...that's $1,300,000 a year? If you did, Congrats!!!:yes:

Wow Mary, you're pimpin' the sh*t out of Continental Care. You know it's only available in 3 states now.:skeptical:

Soooo, did you reach your goal of $5,000 in commissions a day...that's $1,300,000 a year? If you did, Congrats!!!:yes:

This thread is from 2007 also, Tom. I knew that today was a good day to march forth because it's March 4th but I didn't know it was Reply to Old Threads Night. :)

This thread is from 2007 also, Tom. I knew that today was a good day to march forth because it's March 4th but I didn't know it was Reply to Old Threads Night. :)

Hahaha, good one Tim.

The Forum's been so quiet that I wanted to see if I could get a response so I'd know that it wasn't broken.:laugh:

You must be trying to compete with Chumps who is famous for resurrecting old threads and pimping his SEO services.

The chimp bumps a thread from "Mary, the Part D Lady" of free insurance fame. One of the all time board characters to be sure!

Back