T65 But has medicare from disability

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Ok its been a long time since I had to deal with this for a medicare advantage

But do I still put new to medicare, I mean the A and B effective dates are from 2015
But he just turns 65 in 2 days?

I assume I put new to medicare because there is NO turning 65 question but I thought I would make sure

Ok its been a long time since I had to deal with this for a medicare advantage

But do I still put new to medicare, I mean the A and B effective dates are from 2015
But he just turns 65 in 2 days?

I assume I put new to medicare because there is NO turning 65 question but I thought I would make sure
IEP 2

Dont see that or any or the old codes

I am new to Medicare.

I am enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan andwant to make a change during the MedicareAdvantage Open Enrollment Period (MA OEP)

and many other like things

no IEP or IEP 2 or anything like it

Dont see that or any or the old codes

I am new to Medicare.

I am enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan andwant to make a change during the MedicareAdvantage Open Enrollment Period (MA OEP)

and many other like things

no IEP or IEP 2 or anything like it

If the client is turning 65 and was eligible for Medicare prior to age 65 they are entitled to a second IEP (IEP2). Consumer will have three (3) months prior to, the month of, and three (3) months after their 65th birthday to enroll using IEP as an election period for a Prescription Drug Plan (PDP).

actually I usually don't do the paper but I am pretty sure the electronic is like this only

but this I se there are some codes at the end

NO IEP 2 though

IEP yes ICEP yes

not no IEP 2

Select enrollment period:AEPMA OEPICEP (MA enrollees)IEP (MA-PD enrollees)SEP (losing coverage)SEP (Dual eligible)SEP (LIS)OEPISEP (moved coverage area)SEP (non-renewal)SEP (other)

If the client is turning 65 and was eligible for Medicare prior to age 65 they are entitled to a second IEP (IEP2). Consumer will have three (3) months prior to, the month of, and three (3) months after their 65th birthday to enroll using IEP as an election period for a Prescription Drug Plan (PDP).

I get it its just not an option on the app

so I am trying to see how to fill out

Back