T65 But has medicare from disability

Think that depends on how much is on MA plans, and how much is concentrated on a single carrier

I usually don't write as much MA consistently, and when I do it is usually spread out different carriers

though what I am doing now is getting me in front of more MA people and having a hard time getting access to to many med supp people till I figure out the marketing

Been doing mostly referrals over the last 5 years and just now trying to market again
No if you write one mapd with any mapd carrier you should be getting 100-150 per app, that's the bottom , if you write more apps they will give you more , you just switched fmo’s what does your agreement say?

No if you write one mapd with any mapd carrier you should be getting 100-150 per app, that's the bottom , if you write more apps they will give you more , you just switched fmo’s what does your agreement say?

I never got that , I wrote a LOT of buis for SMS out of MO, They gave me above street on med supp buis

But as far as money, they wanted a plan to give me anything and it would not be cash, and only their approved providers which I did not like

Last AEP I got a bunch of money in Lead center and their leads are junk It cost me more in time then it cost them in money

I changed to new FMO, they Immediately gave me new website logo, sent me newly designed buis card letter heads and much more

They Mailed me a bunch of post cards though most of that is not producing many calls, the calls I do get close but so far only 3 calls on all my efforts in mail

they invest in anything I tell them I want to try that is actual marketing not buying leads or Facebook advertising, or paying someone for a service

But I am yet to find something that works

I love the logos and designs they made for me the redesigns for all my social media and what not

They will even give me unlimited free live transfers with lead center I just cant do it, they are mostly 3000 in free grocery ads and I am always on the phone when the lead calls in

I just wont use deceit or mislead anyone calling for 3000 in groceries, so it just does not help me

I never got strait cash for deals

I will say thought they had to spend over 5K in marketing in addition to the rebranding website and paper materials

and started to do so before I ever wrote anything for them

while contracts where still in process

But a lot of the T65 stuff is Dec Jan and feb Bdays so there is time on those

But they O65 stuff just flopped no calls

The new mover stuff should land end of this month

Last edited:
I never got that , I wrote a LOT of buis for SMS out of MO, They gave me above street on med supp buis

But as far as money, they wanted a plan to give me anything and it would not be cash, and only their approved providers which I did not like

Last AEP I got a bunch of money in Lead center and their leads are junk It cost me more in time then it cost them in money

I changed to new FMO, they Immediately gave me new website logo, sent me newly designed buis card letter heads and much more

They Mailed me a bunch of post cards though most of that is not producing many calls, the calls I do get close but so far only 3 calls on all my efforts in mail

they invest in anything I tell them I want to try that is actual marketing not buying leads or Facebook advertising, or paying someone for a service

But I am yet to find something that works

I love the logos and designs they made for me the redesigns for all my social media and what not

They will even give me unlimited free live transfers with lead center I just cant do it, they are mostly 3000 in free grocery ads and I am always on the phone when the lead calls in

I just wont use deceit or mislead anyone calling for 3000 in groceries, so it just does not help me

I never got strait cash for deals

I will say thought they had to spend over 5K in marketing in addition to the rebranding website and paper materials

and started to do so before I ever wrote anything for them

while contracts where still in process

But a lot of the T65 stuff is Dec Jan and feb Bdays so there is time on those

But they O65 stuff just flopped no calls

The new mover stuff should land end of this month
All moneys from Fmo’s are pretty much gone by the end of the yr . Vic your in a different world of leads than when you last did it 5 plus yrs ago . 95% of your leads are going to be mapd . You’re competing against 1000 call centers who are calling these people 50 times a day . In reality the lead you got is no different than a call center . There’s no such thing as a mostly med sup lead anymore . The days of a Chris Westphal being able to sell only med sup of the phone all day long gone . Remember that mapd has to stay on the books till the beginning of 4 th month or it’s a 100% charge back . They filled out a form online and will fill out more . They will fill out direct mail and agents like me will get to them . The massive flipping of mapd is 10 times worse than 5 yrs ago . I’m just giving you facts . Welcome to the world of mapd leads also known as the Wild West .

The days of a Chris Westphal being able to sell only med sup of the phone all day long gone
If that's the case then how come I'm still doing it? And I've been doing it over 25 years now.

I didn't learn it from Westfall. I learned from Frank Stastny. One of the best.

You asked me how I did it several years ago and I told you. It's all about income filters and market penetration.

The Wild West? Keep riding that bronco of yours if you want to but one of these days you're going to run out of quarters.

If that's the case then how come I'm still doing it? And I've been doing it over 25 years now.

I didn't learn it from Westfall. I learned from Frank Stastny. One of the best.

You asked me how I did it several years ago and I told you. It's all about income filters and market penetration.

The Wild West? Keep riding that bronco of yours if you want to but one of these days you're going to run out of quarters.
How me your new business pending monthly med sup apps with carriers . Like I said I’ve shown many deposits . Talk is cheap about what one does . Show some proof as I have

How me your new business pending monthly med sup apps with carriers . Like I said I’ve shown many deposits . Talk is cheap about what one does . Show some proof as I have
You've posted a commission statement with no name on it. Proves absolutely nothing.

But money has nothing to do with it. Nobody on here cares how much you make.

It's about you always popping off about things you know nothing about.

Just the other day you posted that you were one of the best closers on the planet. I personally doubt you could sell a bag of shit in a room full of dung beetles.

Running up and down the road signing broke people up for free stuff is not selling.

You've posted a commission statement with no name on it. Proves absolutely nothing.

But money has nothing to do with it. Nobody on here cares how much you make.

It's about you always popping off about things you know nothing about.

Just the other day you posted that you were one of the best closers on the planet. I personally doubt you could sell a bag of shit in a room full of dung beetles.

Running up and down the road signing broke people up for free stuff is not selling.
I sold $18k of fe last 30 days . I’ve sold 200 hospital plans the past 12 months . I guess all those guys selling 3-5k aca plans a yr making $1 mil are losers . Anyway can write a free plan but can you keep it on the books .

I sold $18k of fe last 30 days . I’ve sold 200 hospital plans the past 12 months . I guess all those guys selling 3-5k aca plans a yr making $1 mil are losers . Anyway can write a free plan but can you keep it on the books .

Yet if you cant get marketing $$ your going to take your ball and go home

Yet if you cant get marketing $$ your going to take your ball and go home
Never said that . Whether I make a dime matters little . I’m just the kind of guy when someone makes money on me they got to have skin in game and share it .

Does your FMO provide you with the above, currently?

Back