T65 But has medicare from disability

I sold $18k of fe last 30 days . I’ve sold 200 hospital plans the past 12 months . I guess all those guys selling 3-5k aca plans a yr making $1 mil are losers . Anyway can write a free plan but can you keep it on the books .

What Carrier(s) do you use?

I'm looking for a new FMO that rewards performance.

Can you turn me on to your FMO?

My # is below if you want to text me.

p.s. - tried to send you a PM.
Lol. All that ends in 3 months . Marketing money history . Also what 1 agent gets from an fmo is different from the next . It’s just like negotiating commission levels on fe . Why does one agent who does more production make less that another agent who does 1/2 the production ?Each agent has to negotiate his own deal

Lol. All that ends in 3 months . Marketing money history . Also what 1 agent gets from an fmo is different from the next . It’s just like negotiating commission levels on fe . Why does one agent who does more production make less that another agent who does 1/2 the production ?Each agent has to negotiate his own deal
With court case every thing is now on hold, no increase for agents, fmo will keep getting their money and my guess the will tell the agent how broke they are because of the court case and agent will be left high on dry

Back