I went back and checked

goilinni you mentioned Listshack.

Thomas seconded that--I missed that MY BAD

Green Sky mentioned LRG

John Galt referred to a firm that does TRAINING for med supps

So I count

Two mentions for Listshack
One mention for LRG

Not really a consensus--and thats OK---if theres no consensus I have to go more off my "feel" for it which I DONT want to do!

Post #12 by jlallgier.:)

I just bought into Cole Xdates. Do you have any idea how effective it is? I am about to use it to send out a mailing for people turning 65.

Thanks!

Haven't a clue. I know my lists are as accurate as they get. If I was a list broker and not an insurance agent I would probably know the answer.

Rick

Every list is better than no list. Stop cutting bait and start fishing for business.

Rick

Yeah agreed. I hoped for a groundswell for one---but it is what it is

THANKS TO ALL!!!

Site is FAR FAR more civil and informational than in the past! THANKS !!!!

I've only used Infofree and List Shack and in both cases only for DM. Started with IF when they had a great deal, moved to LS when IF's deal became not so great. Something is off with LS data in one market so I still use IF there, but I do get far fewer undeliverables from LS than from IF. I'm happy with the response rate of both.

OK--I got on LRG site on the 11th in the AM--got a reply about 1PM and emailed them back with details of what I needed

Its 8:30 AM on the 13th and still no reply

I appreciate LRG got some kudos-----but waiting around is not my best thing!

Is this normal for them?

Anyone have a better contact there?

OK--I got on LRG site on the 11th in the AM--got a reply about 1PM and emailed them back with details of what I needed

Its 8:30 AM on the 13th and still no reply

I appreciate LRG got some kudos-----but waiting around is not my best thing!

Is this normal for them?

Anyone have a better contact there?

LRG sells in bulk. I bought access to 100,000 names to get a good price. I sell those some lists in small quantities (no minimum) very close to my cost. I do this simply to recoup some of my expense.

Send me your contact information via email (in my signature) if you're interested.

Rick

Back