Telemarketing Lead List Question?

Recommendation from my side is centurylist.com.

I hear they're a good company. I did a list for one of the major health plans in the midwest that had a partnership with them. They're "discounted" rate was higher than my street pricing. That said, it's tough to get a deal with a carrier that large if you're not running a top notch organization.

Hi, Recommendation from my side is Martin World Wide.

I think they're an Intec company, right? I think they're owned by the same folks as wholesalelists.net and tlclists.com. What is it that you like about them?

I recently did a small mailing of almost 700 with a list Josh provided. I got one letter returned. That's pretty solid if you ask me.

I recently did a small mailing of almost 700 with a list Josh provided. I got one letter returned. That's pretty solid if you ask me.

That's great! Just to be clear, that meant one bad record vs the response rate to the piece, right?

Hi guys and Gals,

I have a Quick Question, I use a power dialer to make calls for my insurance business and I am having trouble finding a good telemarketing list, can anyone out there recommend any company that they have used and have had much success with?

A telemarketing list you may want to look into is a list of people who have went online to request an insurance quote within the last 3 to 90 days.

To listen to recordings of how other insurance agents have successfully worked aged insurance leads you can request some recorded webinars we did with different insurance agents on how they make insurance sales with them.

You can request these recorded webinars at Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Recorded webinars have been done on different topics including working aged life insurance leads, aged health insurance leads, aged auto insurance leads, etc.

Back