Telemarketing Lead List Question?

That's true.....salesgenie has that "unlimited platform for a flat fee" but keep in mind That master file your pulling from isn't updated nearly as often as a regular data broker and its NOT truly unlimited. If Sales genie is working for you great, but its always better to work with an owner of the consumer and business files. We work directly with the compilers and are licensed to sell the data directly to you (not the same as a reseller).

Pricing on existing consumer should run between 1.5 - 5 cents per name depending on quantity and order frequency. New mover or new home owner will be a little more.....same as existing business....between 2-8 cents each depending on the order. The NCD is updated every 3 months for existing and sales genie updates their master file once every 6 months, another big difference.

Work with a marketing professional that understands what you need to be going after and let that person help you.....that is much better than an "unlimited" flat fee data contract in which you have to figure it out.

Just my two cents!

That's true.....salesgenie has that "unlimited platform for a flat fee" but keep in mind That master file your pulling from isn't updated nearly as often as a regular data broker and its NOT truly unlimited. If Sales genie is working for you great, but its always better to work with an owner of the consumer and business files. We work directly with the compilers and are licensed to sell the data directly to you (not the same as a reseller).

Pricing on existing consumer should run between 1.5 - 5 cents per name depending on quantity and order frequency. New mover or new home owner will be a little more.....same as existing business....between 2-8 cents each depending on the order. The NCD is updated every 3 months for existing and sales genie updates their master file once every 6 months, another big difference.

Work with a marketing professional that understands what you need to be going after and let that person help you.....that is much better than an "unlimited" flat fee data contract in which you have to figure it out.

Just my two cents!

Amen!!!! Love it. I will Contact you soon!:yes:

Hi guys and Gals,

I have a Quick Question, I use a power dialer to make calls for my insurance business and I am having trouble finding a good telemarketing list, can anyone out there recommend any company that they have used and have had much success with?

the lists, dialer, leads etc are all good to a point.....BUT HANDS DOWN
nothing beats introducing yourself to 50 small B2B owners each week, giving a sharp 15 second intro, your service matched to their needs.

absolutely nothing puts you in front of more people with money. we also use the above marketing tools as the others, the difference is we use many different, simultaneously at a little to know overall cost.

the lists, dialer, leads etc are all good to a point.....BUT HANDS DOWN
nothing beats introducing yourself to 50 small B2B owners each week, giving a sharp 15 second intro, your service matched to their needs.

absolutely nothing puts you in front of more people with money. we also use the above marketing tools as the others, the difference is we use many different, simultaneously at a little to know overall cost.

I also use face to face time as well, I worked with one of the best in the industry with that. I worked with him everyday for six month's and I have to say it works..We get 5 leads per day 25 names a week to write business..in the coming weeks I will put the scripts that we use right on this forum for free and folks can't tell me it does not work! I try and have 100 contacts per month from face to face meetings. Now I do major life insureance business. Some Auto I have to say I love this business:laugh:

I also use face to face time as well, I worked with one of the best in the industry with that. I worked with him everyday for six month's and I have to say it works..We get 5 leads per day 25 names a week to write business..in the coming weeks I will put the scripts that we use right on this forum for free and folks can't tell me it does not work! I try and have 100 contacts per month from face to face meetings. Now I do major life insureance business. Some Auto I have to say I love this business:laugh:

Why not just post the script now instead of waiting for a few weeks?

Why not just post the script now instead of waiting for a few weeks?

I will try and post it before thursday of this week just for you..how about that, I am busy now, I am making calls and posting on this forum at the same time, I want to type it out for you guys I will look into my word file and see if I have a copy in there it works for Life insurance meeting people face to face.

I agree $35 per 1000 is what people should look to pay. We have the same deal for agents as well not though Moo though.

Jim Sowder
Family 1st Insurance Brokerage
304-640-8914
fax: 206-337-3753
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Hi Jim,

Thanks for that, I sure people would like to know were you get your leads from so please share with the group at $35 per 1k that is a great deal. Do they make you buy 10K at a time to get the deal? Or can you just get 1k to try them out?:GEEK:

Just my two cents!

can't you get some of this current info from public records at your local courthouse at no cost??????

What are selectors like on the 1.5-5 cents data. Would you be able to get residence type and sq.footage?

Salesgenie is good if you are doing fair amount of calling, if you focused on the limited area you may be better off buying with list brokers as there is a limited number of leads in any area and 80% of people are on DNC list.

You are right about the DNC limiting calling lists and your better off with a list broker or owner.

The existing consumer and business files are the ones that run 1.5-5 cents per name each. This is the exact same data you can pull from info usa (we own the same file they do just like any other list owner). Its called the NCD (National Consumer Database) and the NBD (National Buisiness Database). The only difference between my company and INfo use is we do a lot more than just sel lists....so....our margins on the lists do not have to be the same as their's.

Here is a link to our data files you can pick from and all their selects...

For consumer----
Consumer Sales Leads

For Business----
Business Sales Leads | B2B Leads

If you scroll down to the green section on each page you can see all filters available.

If anyone has questions please fire away!

What are selectors like on the 1.5-5 cents data. Would you be able to get residence type and sq.footage?

Salesgenie is good if you are doing fair amount of calling, if you focused on the limited area you may be better off buying with list brokers as there is a limited number of leads in any area and 80% of people are on DNC list.

Last edited:
Back