Telemarketing

No Men's Warehouse in the Nutmeg State JR?

I don't think they call them Men's Warehouse. Aren't they called "Ties For Guys?" Hey, it works for Hugh Hefner.

I'm from California, I won't even begin to explain why they dropped the "Men's" from "Men's Warehouse."

PS - I'll see if I can dig up something about a script

Last edited:
I am making calls for two other agents and they pay me for each appointment I set and they close. So far this week they have closed 7 of the 15 appointments I set for them, they still have 6 more people to see tomorrow.

Its pretty easy for them to close because I am a license agent so I can pretty much answer any questions and inform the client what plans can be offered. By the time the agent gets there all they have to do is close the deal. I think it would be worth while but make sure you educate your telemarketer as to what you have to offer and be able to answer questions.. It helps!

I'm also doing MA, but need a little help making a script. Could you share your script? Or email me [email protected]. BTW, who/what is your lead source? ;)

You buy Ralph Lauren at the Ralph Lauren/Polo stores at the outlet centers. Geez, what's with you people! Save some bux! My fave is the Armani store but I'll also admit Gucci's a close 2nd. I LOVE them outlet malls. They even have an Allen Edmonds at the Las Vegas one, from what I can recall. Take an extra suitcase!

You buy Ralph Lauren at the Ralph Lauren/Polo stores at the outlet centers. Geez, what's with you people! Save some bux! My fave is the Armani store but I'll also admit Gucci's a close 2nd. I LOVE them outlet malls. They even have an Allen Edmonds at the Las Vegas one, from what I can recall. Take an extra suitcase!

Good points. I rarely shop at department stores. There is a huge outlet mall up in NY that has everything from Armani, Prada and D&G.

The outlet mall outside Vegas isn't half-bad. I normally stock up on Tommy Bahama when I'm out there.

Back