Thank You for Paying the Price for Us

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Baby.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QIU6oLQWR8M/Tzps0vLBvoI/AAAAAAAAASQ/DHujZjYjAdI/s1600/Baby.jpg

Re: Thank You for Paying the Price for Us.

Great post Wino, Thank you to all of our soldiers. I lost a good friend (army ranger) who took his own life after being honorably discharged. Served two tours in Afganistan, and I'm sure saw and did things he could not handle anymore.

God bless all of our current and former brave service men and women especially my dear Army Ranger friend who has lung cancer.

I'm certain that your family is missing each other especially in moments such as those, but hopefully someone is catching them on camera. Kids are resilient and pure in a way that we some times lose as we grow into adults. I'm sure she will understand when she's older that her Dad was part of something bigger in his service to us and will be very proud of him just as you are.

Great post Wino, Thank you to all of our soldiers. I lost a good friend (army ranger) who took his own life after being honorably discharged. Served two tours in Afganistan, and I'm sure saw and did things he could not handle anymore.

Walking wounded. Go to the VA and see how young some of these kids are.

1 % of the Nation protects the 99%.

My 11 month old granddaughter is learning to walk and talk. Her daddy is two months into an 8 month long deployment. She will not know him when he comes home. That is real pain.

That is DEFINITELY painful for him and his wife and the little girl. However, not as great as that of a family that I grew up with and dated one of the girls. This couple had 7 children but the first born girl died as an infant. She was born after the husband went to fight in World War II. She lived to be three years old, and died and her daddy never got to see her, or hold her or kiss her.

Last edited:

A special thanks to the to veterans and their families. It seem to be hardest with a new born while being away. Shifts later in life to the families, as the new born turn into teens. Sometimes its tough to maintain balance for our Red, White, and Blue.

Happy Veterans Day?!

Back