The 2024 rate increases have begun

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
My primary carrier just announced a 7.4% increase for 2024. After 3 years of 0 increase this is a significant change.

They are still the lowest and UHC, MOO and FB haven't announced yet. Maybe they will have increases equal to or greater.

No one here knows anything about this carrier. They sell because of the lower cost. If they end up with rates within a few dollars of the houshold names people won't buy from them anymore.

They are still the lowest and UHC, MOO and FB haven't announced yet. Maybe they will have increases equal to or greater.

No one here knows anything about this carrier. They sell because of the lower cost. If they end up with rates within a few dollars of the houshold names people won't buy from them anymore.

You’re in FL, correct? Uhc has their increase in June. Moo just had theirs in August. And Fl blue has theirs in Jan.

What company are you referring to?

Packerland got me hooked up with WPS. Less commission but lower premiums. They also are an administrator for TFL and here everyone knows what that is so it is a big selling point.

I have all competive companies available except FB so I will have to wait and see who comes out on top.

My homeowners is with Tower Hill. It renews in March. I am afraid the same will happen.

Last edited:
Packerland got me hooked up with WPS. Less commission but lower premiums. They also are an administrator for TFL and here everyone knows what that is so it is a big selling point.

I have all competive companies available except FB so I will have to wait and see who comes out on top.

My homeowners is with Tower Hill. It renews in March. I am afraid the same will happen.

You can sell commissionable Fl blue starting Sunday. I never picked up WPS. Too many companies come in new to FL and can’t compete long.

Back